Love to quilt but not sure where to start? This All Access Quilt Pass includes each and every block pattern released/to be released in the Blocks2Quilt during 2019 & 2020.
70+ block patterns can be downloaded instantly and are ready for you to print out immediately after purchase (Acrobat Reader may be required for your computer, www.adobe.com) from your home computer. Additional block designs will be added to the collection throughout 2020 and automatically uploaded to your package. No need to purchase another block, it will all be covered!
*75 blocks will be included in the complete pass.
The whimsical patchwork designs are the perfect way to stitch through your stash on hand. Stunning quilts can be made by grouping blocks together and the design possibilities are endless.
BLOCK PATTERNS INCLUDE:
- Cutting instructions for 2 quilt block sizes
- Diagramed step-by-step instructions
- Cover image for a guide
FINISHED QUILT BLOCK SIZES:
- 6" x 6" (15.2 x 15.2 cm)
- 12" x 12" (33 x 33 cm)
PLEASE NOTE: Patterns use diagrams to describe each individual step.
SKILL LEVEL: All Levels Including Beginner
NOTE: Some quilt blocks contain many pieces and some are on the small side. The smallest piece is 3/4" wide.
No special tools, templates or rulers are needed to make each block.
- Cutting mat
- Rotary cutter
- Quilt ruler
- Spray starch
*Photos are in the listing are just a few of the blocks included in the pass. For a full line up of designs visit The Sewing Loft on IG and follow the #Blocks2Quilt hashtag.
© 2020 Heather Valentine, The Sewing Loft. All rights reserved.
These patterns are not available for commercial resale. Pattern duplication and sharing prohibited.
- You may sell handcrafted items made from this pattern under the following conditions:
- The item must be made by the individual that purchased the pattern. Retain the receipt as proof of purchase.
- Mass production is prohibited. The item must be made by hand, one at a time.
- Credit must be given to The Sewing Loft as the designer of the pattern on a tag affixed to each item.
- If selling online, the listing must contain a direct link to the original pattern.