The Sunburst quilt block pattern includes 2 sizes, step by step instructions, and requires minimal supplies.
This 4-page pattern can be instantly downloaded and printed out immediately after purchase (Acrobat Reader required, www.adobe.com) from your home computer.
FINISHED QUILT BLOCK SIZES:
- 6" x 6" (15.2 x 15.2 cm)
- 12" x 12" (33 x 33 cm)
PLEASE NOTE: This pattern uses diagrams to describe each individual step.
- Cutting instructions for 2 quilt block sizes
- Diagramed step-by-step instructions
- Cover image for a guide
SKILL LEVEL: All Levels Including Beginner
*Assorted prints of color.
- Orange Fabric: 6" x 6" (12" block), 4" x 4" (6" block)
- Yellow Fabric: 10" x 16" (12" block, 7" x 9" (6" block)*
- Background Fabric: fat quarter (12" block), 7" x 9" (6" block)
- Cutting mat
- Rotary cutter
- Quilt ruler
- Heat erasing marking pen
- Spray starch
Be sure to watch my video for bonus tips to ensure success.
**If you are having trouble downloading; please restart your device, and double-check your downloads folder. Hundreds of patterns are downloaded from this store weekly.
© 2020 Heather Valentine, The Sewing Loft. All rights reserved.
This pattern is not available for commercial resale. Pattern duplication and sharing prohibited.
- You may sell handcrafted items made from this pattern under the following conditions:
- The item must be made by the individual that purchased the pattern. Retain the receipt as proof of purchase.
- Mass production is prohibited. The item must be made by hand, one at a time.
- Credit must be given to The Sewing Loft as the designer of the pattern on a tag affixed to each item.
- If selling online, the listing must contain a direct link to the original pattern.