NEW PATTERN ALERT- NOW ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS!!
Are your shoppers looking for easy-to-make quilts? Well look no further, the Honey Pot quilt pattern is perfect.
The Honey Pot postcard quilt pattern is a fat quarter and scrap-friendly design that requires 4 3/8 yards of background fabrics. The pattern is designed to inspire your shoppers, and build confident sewing skills as they sew!
The 1 block design features an on-point layout and is a great way for your shoppers to stretch their skills.
- The finished quilt measures 68' x 85".
- Printed on high-quality 5" x 7" postcards.
- Flat Matte Coating is perfect for jotting down notes.
- Simple instructions with illustrations.
- Layout guide & finishing instructions.
- Fat quarter & scrap friendly.
- Perfect for kitting.
- Shipped in bundles of 10.
- Retail $3.50
- 4 1/4 yards or 20 FQ's of assorted yellows
- 1 yard or 4 FQ's of brown
- 4 3/8 yards of background fabric
- 5/8 yard binding
**4 3/8 yard background fabric is required. Making this affordable pattern perfect for kitting. No special rulers, tools, or templates are required.
Set of 10 patterns shipped.
*Please note that this listing is a pre-order and your patterns will be shipped the week of Feb 13th, 2023. *