Flower Garden Table Runner Pattern Layout includes step by step instructions and requires minimal supplies.
This 2-page pattern can be instantly downloaded and printed out immediately after check out (Acrobat Reader required, www.adobe.com) from your home computer.
FINISHED TABLE RUNNER SIZE:
PLEASE NOTE: This pattern uses diagrams to describe each individual step.
- Cutting instructions for borders, backing, binding, and batting
- Diagramed step-by-step instructions
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner Quilter
*Block patterns are not included in the Flower Garden Table Runner Layout
- Cutting Mat
- Rotary cutter
- Quilt ruler
- Spray Starch
**If you are having trouble downloading; please restart your device, and double-check your downloads folder. Hundreds of patterns are downloaded from this store weekly.
©2019 Heather Valentine, The Sewing Loft. All Rights Reserved.
This pattern is not available for commercial resale. Pattern duplication and sharing prohibited.
- You may sell handcrafted items made from this pattern under the following conditions:
- The item must be made by the individual that purchased the pattern. Retain the receipt as proof of purchase.
- Mass production is prohibited. The item must be made by hand, one at a time.
- Credit must be given to The Sewing Loft as the designer of the pattern on a tag affixed to each item.
- If selling online, the listing must contain a direct link to the original pattern.