Are your shoppers looking for easy-to-make quilts? Well look no further, the Shades of Gray quilt pattern is perfect.
Don't let the name fool you. This quilt is all about pops of color with a splash of gray!!
You can skip the balancing act of color and reach for your favorite fat quarter bundles! Shades of Gray is the perfect way to infuse a splash of color into your world.
This easy-to-make pattern is available in 4 finished sizes. It is scrap-friendly and perfect for using your fat quarter bundles.
This 7-page pattern can be instantly downloaded and printed out immediately after purchase (Acrobat Reader can be helpful, www.adobe.com) from your home computer.
PLEASE NOTE: This pattern uses diagrams to describe each individual step.
- Cutting instructions for quilt blocks
- Diagramed step-by-step instructions
- Cover image for a guide plus alternative examples
- Bonus tips and tricks for achieving a color-balanced finished quilt top.
- Fat Quarter & Scrap Friendly
- Perfect for kitting
- Retail $12.00
- 6 packaged patterns
SKILL LEVEL: All Levels Including Beginner
- The pattern is printed in full color on card stock.
- Black, Gray & Green quilt is made with the Gradations fabric collection from Michael Miller. (FQB)
- The colorful quilt is made with CoCo & Gradations from Michael Miller. (FQB)
** Are you a shop owner interested in carrying my patterns or looking to create a custom order? Be sure to email me at - Heather(@)thesewingloft.com.
No special rulers, tools, or templates are needed.
© 2021 Heather Valentine, The Sewing Loft. All rights reserved. Pattern duplication and sharing are prohibited.