The Spring Tulips Quilt Block pattern includes 2 sizes, step by step instructions and requires minimal supplies.
This 4-page pattern can be instantly downloaded and printed out immediately after purchase (Acrobat Reader required, www.adobe.com) from your home computer.
FINISHED QUILT BLOCK SIZES:
- 6" x 6" (15.2 x 15.2 cm)
- 12" x 12" (33 x 33 cm)
PLEASE NOTE: This pattern uses diagrams to describe each individual step.
- Cutting instructions for 2 quilt block sizes
- Diagramed step-by-step instructions
- Cover image for a guide
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate Quilter
NOTE: The quilt blocks contain many pieces and some are on the small side. The smallest piece is a 1" x 1" square.
- Yellow: 11" x 12" (12" block), 6" x 8" (6" block)*
- Green: 8" x 13" (12" block), 5" x 10" (6" block)*
- Background: 11" x 16" (12" block), 6" x 7" (6" block)
*Assorted prints of each color.
- Cutting mat
- Rotary cutter
- Quilt ruler
- Spray starch
**If you are having trouble downloading; please restart your device, and double-check your downloads folder. Thousands of patterns are downloaded from this store weekly.
© 2020 Heather Valentine, The Sewing Loft. All rights reserved.
This pattern is not available for commercial resale. Pattern duplication and sharing prohibited.
- You may sell handcrafted items made from this pattern under the following conditions:
- The item must be made by the individual that purchased the pattern. Retain the receipt as proof of purchase.
- Mass production is prohibited. The item must be made by hand, one at a time.
- Credit must be given to The Sewing Loft as the designer of the pattern on a tag affixed to each item.
- If selling online, the listing must contain a direct link to the original pattern.